Power Indication: Press the black button(Power) to check the power level: 1 LED blinking : Remaining Capacity<=20% 1 LED light: Remaining Capacity <=40% 2 LED light: Remaining Capacity <=60% 3 LED light: Remaining Capacity <=80% 4 LED light ; Remaining Capacity <=100%
for heated gloves
for heated mittens
for heated shoes
for heated socks
for heated insoles
Please plug the charger in AC 100~240V plug base, now the indicator light of the charger turns green.
Please plug DC connector of the charger into the DC socket of electric heating apparel ,now the indicator light in charger turns red.
When the battery is fully charged, the indicator of the charger turns green.
Advantages of recommendations
12 months Manufacturer's Warranty . Buy with confidence!
Each cells with high capacity of the limited size
With cells to make up a pack ,and between the cells,there is good quality match.which is achieved through strict control technics procedure.
Shortcut delivery----we can supply you products within a week.
Circumspect after service-- if there is quality problem,we can give you replacement.
Specific dual chargers for you.---considering when battery be used for gloves ,two be used at the same time.Our engineers design dual chargers for you.Which can offer you charging at the same time and with cc/cv standard.
Temperature protection switch inside the lithium battery, when its temperature is at 65--75°C,the protection circuit works and the battery shutdown.
Color is customized with black,red,white…
Avoid direct sunshine and high temperature, far away from fire and heat;
Store in dry condition, no touch with corrosive substances ;
No link with capacitance or motor load;
Don’t throw or burn the discarded product, put it in recycle bin;
Don’t heat it nor put it in fire or water;
Don’t discharge beside fire or in temperature above 60 degree centigrade;
Pay attention to Plus-n-Minus, no reverse loading;
No remove or modification;
No throw or stack;
Improper use may cause internal heat, fire, explosion, damage or attenuation of battery capacity;
If idled for a long time, charge it at least 3 month a time to maintain battery capacity to a certain extent;