|Battery Type:||Lithium Iron Phosphate Battery||Voltage:||3.2V|
|Capacity:||6000mAh||Cycle Life:||More Than 2000times|
|Material:||Lifepo4 Battery||Application:||Solar System, Home Storage System, Power Cabinet, E-bike, EV/UPS/Solar System|
|Color:||Grey, Black, Green|
IFR 32700 Solar Energy Storage Battery,
6000mAh Solar Energy Storage Battery,
Lifepo4 IFR 32700 battery
Lifepo4 Battery 32700 Recharge Lithium Batteries For Solar Energy Storage with screw
Detailes for: Lifepo4 32700 32650 cylindrical lithium rechargeable battery cell
FAQ for Lithium cylindrical lifepo4 battery cell
Q: Can I use Lithium batteries mixing with other battery types?
A: If different types of batteries are used together, or new batteries are used with old ones, the difference in characteristics of voltage, capacity, etc. may cause over-discharge of the battery which is exhausted first, leading to swelling, bursting or fire.
Q: What will happen if the batteries with different capacity are packed together?
A: If the batteries with different capacity or new and old batteries are used together, leakage, zero voltage and so on might happen. If the batteries are rechargeable and are being charged, some batteries are overcharged and other batteries is not in full charged state. During the discharge, some batteries cannot discharge fully and other batteries might over discharge. This way, the battery will be damaged.
Q: What are the possible reasons for zero voltage or low voltage of the battery pack?
A: Short circuit or open circuit of the connector or wrong connection, de-soldering or cold solder joint between the batteries and lead, wrong connection between the batteries.
Q: What are the possible reasons if the rechargeable battery or rechargeable battery pack cannot be charged?
A: The battery is zero voltage or there is battery with zero voltage in the battery pack.
Q: Cautions and Warnings for Using Lithium Battery
1. Don’t immerse the battery in water.
2. Don’t use and leave the battery near a heat source such as fire or heater.
3. When charging, use a battery charger specifically for that purpose.
4. Don’t reverse the positive and negative terminals.
5. Don’t connect the battery to an electrical outlet directly.
6. Don’t discard the battery in fire or heater.
7. Don’t connect the positive and negative terminal directly with metal objects.
8. Don’t transport and store the battery together with metal objects such as necklaces, hairpins.
9. Don’t strike, throw or trample the battery.
10. Don’t pierce the battery with a nail or other sharp object.
Why Choose us:
Experienced R&D team with over 60 engineers and advanced equipments for supporting OEM and ODM requirements.
Certificates-CE, RoHs, BIS, KC, CB, UL, MSDS, UN38.3, IEC61233 certificated.
Contact Person: Linda