|Battery Type:||Lithium Polymer Battery Pack||Voltage:||3.7V|
|Lead Time:||15-20days||Application:||Digital Products|
3.7 V 500mah Li Polymer Battery,
603030 3.7 V 500mah Li Polymer Battery,
UN38.3 li polymer battery 500mah
Rechargeable UN38.3 603030 3.7 V 500mah Li Polymer Battery
Other hot-sale Li polymer battery pack , with stocks can accept mini order:
Shenzhen Gold Power Energy have over 1000models lithium polymer batteries.
Capacity range from 20mAh to 5000mAh, can meet your different kinds of applications.
Following are some of hot-sale models for your reference.
|Model||Cell Dimension||With PCM Dimension||Capacity|
Lithium polymer battery lipo rechargeable battery features:
1.Long life cycle, large capacity and good shock resistance
2.Low self-discharge and good discharge performance at low temperature
3.Strong charging acceptance and quick-charging capability
4.Strong over-discharge resistance and charge retention
5.Maintenance-free and no acid or water for maintenance in usage
6.Excellent large current discharge performance, and have obvious advantages in start-up and climbing
7. High temperature performance
8. Environmental friendly
9. Lighter weight smaller size
10.Most safe no explosion no fire
Images for Lithium Polymer 3.7V603030 500mah li polymer lion Rechargeable battery pack
Standard packaging for 3.7V 7.4V lithium polymer battery pack
* Don’t leave, charge or use the battery at very high temperature conditions (for example, strong direct sunlight or a vehicle in extremely hot conditions).
* If the battery leaks and the electrolyte get into your eyes, don’t wipe eyes, instead, thoroughly rinse the eyes with clean running water for at least 15 minutes, and immediately seek medical attention. Otherwise, eyes injury can result.
* If the battery gives off an odor, generates heat, becomes discolored or deformed, or in any way appear abnormal during usage, recharging or storage, immediately remove it from the device or battery charger and stop using it.
* In case the battery terminals get dirty, clean the terminals with a dry cloth before use.
* If the battery beyond the useful-life, please fully discharged, sticks the battery with insulating tape, then put the cell to the specialized recycle bin.
* Tape the discarded battery terminals to insulate them.
* Stop charging the battery if charging isn’t completed within the specified time.
* Stop using the battery if the battery becomes abnormally hot, order, discoloration, deformation, or abnormal conditions are detected during use, charge or storage
Why Choose us:
Experienced R&D team with over 60 engineers and advanced equipments for supporting OEM and ODM requirements.
Certificates-CE, RoHs, BIS, KC, CB, UL, MSDS, UN38.3, IEC61233 certificated.
Shenzhen Gold Power Eenergy Co.,Ltd is one of the leading battery suppliers in China.
We have started to offer various batteries including Li polymer battery, Lithium ion battery, LiFePO4 battery,
and customized battery pack since 2001.
Contact Person: Linda