|Battery Type:||Lithium Polymer Battery||Voltage:||3.7V|
2000mAh Rechargeable Lipo Battery,
IEC62133 Rechargeable Lipo Battery,
3.7v lipo 103450 Battery
Factory 103450 3.7v 1800mAh 2000mAh rechargeable Lipo Battery IEC62133 UN38.3 MSDS Approved Lithium Polymer Battery
|Battery Type||Lithium polymer battery|
|Battery cell size||10*34*50mm|
|Standard Charging Rate||0.2C|
|Standard Discharging Rate||0.2C|
|Max continuous discharging Rate||1C|
|Charging Temperature||0°C- 45°C|
|Working Temperature||-20°C- 60°C|
GPS, Medical Device, Smart Phone, Learning Tools, Personal Care Scanner,
Vaccum Packaging, Lamp, Monitor, Portable DVD, Smart Home, Mobile, etc.
Cautions and Warnings for Using Lithium Battery
1. Don’t immerse the battery in water.
2. Don’t use and leave the battery near a heat source such as fire or heater.
3. When charging, use a battery charger specifically for that purpose.
4. Don’t reverse the positive and negative terminals.
5. Don’t connect the battery to an electrical outlet directly.
6. Don’t discard the battery in fire or heater.
7. Don’t connect the positive and negative terminal directly with metal objects.
8. Don’t transport and store the battery together with metal objects such as necklaces, hairpins.
9. Don’t strike, throw or trample the battery.
10. Don’t pierce the battery with a nail or other sharp object.
Why Choose us:
Experienced R&D team with over 60 engineers and advanced equipments for supporting OEM and ODM requirements.
Certificates-CE, RoHs, BIS, KC, CB, UL, MSDS, UN38.3, IEC61233 certificated.
Contact Person: Linda
Tel: +86 15817210994